Lola’s Life

Hey everyone! I’ve decided to link up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday because I wanted to share one of the things I’m loving about life in Colorado–just how darn dog friendly this place is! Now I know that I obsessively post pictures of Lola all the time, so it’s no secret that I love my dog to pieces. But I really think it’s awesome how so many people out here are dog lovers, and how welcome dogs are basically everywhere you go. Cam and I have take Lola out to eat with us to a bunch of different restaurants, and I love that we can just take her with us when we go exploring. Lola is absolutely loving her life her in Colorado, and that makes me happy 🙂

Out to dinner at a German beer garden…
…and not understanding this statue isn’t a real dog!

Out to dinner @ Lyons Fork
Why does she always make me do stuff like this?
Just keeedin’, I love it 🙂

Ps: Have you guys seen this commercial? It’s not why we chose her name, but we realized it after the fact so now Cam and I always sing this theme song when she’s walking around the apartment. Like I said, we are really cool. (Kind of like this guy thinks he is for watching all those episodes of Lola’s Life)

Have a happy hump day everyone! xoxo

Comments

1. July 20, 2011 / 6:19 pm

Great things to be loving! Lola looks like the perfect pup 🙂

2. July 20, 2011 / 6:46 pm

Lola makes me want to cry, she's so cute.

3. July 20, 2011 / 10:35 pm

your "just keeeedin' I love it" comment made me laugh out loud!!! haha

so sad I didn't get a chance to meet up with you again, between running around getting prescriptions, canceling cable, finding out my tires were BALD and having to get them replaced (4 hours at the shop! ugh!), time just got away 🙁

the good news is that you will be in michigan on some holidays and I will definitely make the drive to see you when you are in the mitten, and I think our hubs should meet too!

4. July 21, 2011 / 1:32 am

such a cute puppy! glad colorado is treating you well 🙂

{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

5. July 21, 2011 / 4:51 pm

Heard! I live in Arvada and we have an 8 month old lab/shepherd – I'm not a native of CO either, but the dog love here is legit!

6. July 21, 2011 / 9:04 pm

Stop. Could that dog BE any cuter?! Also, that commercial is HILARIOUS! haha you definitely have a lot to be lovin'!

7. December 10, 2011 / 6:37 am

Mostly dog coats include safety reflective strips across the upper body which comes in handy when it gets shady. When choosing a coat, one that has a nylon shell as well as a swindle lining will help keep your pet warm and dry.